Work with us
If you believe in our
mission, are awesome at what you do and fit into a role below, we want to hear from you! Apne resume ko
email@example.com par bhejiye.
Salesforce Developer (3-5yrs Exp)
- Experience in Security Configuration.
- Experience of integrating external services using REST APIs is mandatory.
- Preferably should have worked on integrating transaction data onto Service Cloud.
- Should have created Flexi Pages and validation rules.
- Should have written Apex triggers on own.
- Should be able to use Feature Methods.
- Knowledge of writing Apex codes.
- Should have previously developed Lightning components and driven the mechanism.
- Familiarity in deployment using ANT.
Head – Risk Management & Operations (6-10yrs Exp in Banks)
- Formulate and implement an integrated risk management policy governing the adoption,defining controls
and management of risks.
- At a transaction level, define & analyze failure events across parties - analyze integration sand
operations SOPs; define & revise control checks and system limits and Fraud prevention - Draw up
mitigating steps to arrest fraud.
- At a customer level, collaborate with entities across financial services and e-commerce in sharing
information & developing score cards.
- At an entity level, Define, actively monitor and take steps to prevent souring of the exposure to
- Define and analyze failure events across parties, analyze integrations and operations SOPs, control
checks and system limits.
- Define framework for fraud risk identification, management and prevention.
- Ensuring compliance with internal operating policies and procedures and any external regulatory, legal
or contractual requirements.
- Defining customer journey/ processes related to all customer interactions.
- Monitoring and handling exceptions in current payment operations, managing transactionlevel requests,
queries across product providers.
- Implement process changes as required for efficiency and ensure continuous risk mitigation.
- Set up new product related processes with a focus on customer service and automation.
- Working closely with technology team to frame requirements and implement technology solutions for smooth
timely roll out of new products and services.
- 8-10 years Risk Management and Operations experience across payments / eCommerce incompanies like –
Paytm, PhonePe, Freecharge, Mobikwik etc
Back End Engineer (2-5yrs Exp)
- Node.js, Express, SQL and No SQL DBs, Redis, AWS/ECS/ELB/S3, ElasticSearch, Queuing Protocols.
- The role involves handling the complete backend and infrastructure end to end. Hence, experiencewith
creating scalable backend services and basic experience of using cloud platforms (AWS, GCP,Azure etc.)
is a must.
- Our current technology stack includes Node.js, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis. The wholeinfrastructure
in hosted on AWS using services like VPC, ECS, S3, Cloud Front, API Gateway etc. Wehave different client
applications -- Android, Web, internal dashboards etc -- all of which depend onthe backend.
- At least 2 years of work experience with Node.js.
- Experience working on different databases like MySql, PostgreSQL, Mongo etc.
- We use the latest ecmascript standards. Our whole code base is written using Promises andAsync/Await so
knowledge of ES6 and above is desired.
- Experience working with queuing protocols like RabbitMQ, Kafka, ZeroMQ etc.
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Redis is good to have.
- We try to follow TDD and the whole code base is covered with extensive tests which prevent errors from
going to deployments.
- Candidate should be passionate about learning and implementing the latest standards which would keep the
code base updated and provide cutting edge technological benefits to the business.
Good to have
- Experience with Shell scripting, CI/CD.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes/ECS.
- Experience building Micro services.
- Contributions to open source.